Please find hereunder the services and details for incoming groups to visit Isfahan. City tour of the beautiful Isfahan, the 17th century capital of the Safavids, visiting Imam Sq. complex (naghsh-e-jahan) including:
Ali-Qapu Palace with its enchanting music rooms and balcony overlooking the square, Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque, Cooper Market) Visiting Qeisarieh Bazaar with hundreds of shops.
Visiting Chehel Sotun Palace, built by Shah Abbas II in the 17th century, Vank Church, 33 Bridge, famous bridge of Khajou
Transfer from IKA to Mehr Abad airport, Air tickets (two ways), Accommodation in 5*
and 4* hotels including breakfast for 3 nights and 4 days, 3 half day excursion and local
guide, entrance fee, insurance and entertainment.
- Reservation of the tour shall be made at least 25 days before coming to Iran and this tour is non-refundable.
- Visa procedure and transportation from origin country to Iran and return shall be borne by the applicant agency.
- In case of request for land transportation, sum of 1.200.000 Rials shall be deducted
- The said amounts are considered for groups with 20 persons or more, otherwise some changes will be applied.
- In case of tourists' interest to stay in Tehran, a separate package for 2 days and 1 night will be submitted.
- Each launch and dinner in requested hotels or restaurants will be cost about